About Me

My photo
I'm author of The Snipesville Chronicles. I'm also a published academic historian, but don't hold that against me.Oh, and I'm a Brit. I just happen to live in Georgia.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Web site up and running!

My web site, AnnetteLaing.com, has been suffering from neglect ever since I realized that the designer had made it so hopelessly complicated, neither I nor my engineer husband could maintain the wretched thing. I finally came to terms with the fact that if I wanted to maintain my site, I'd have to rebuild it from scratch.
And so, it is with great pleasure (and relief!) that I announce the NEW and IMPROVED version of AnnetteLaing.com! Please check it out: There's info here about my various enterprises, including my visits to schools. Feedback appreciated, especially since it's still a work in progress...

2 comments:

Jon said...

Annette,

Nice Job, I hope the site carries the impact with others that it has on me.

Jon

Annette Laing said...

Thanks, Jon! It's certainly great to be able to refer people to a site that more accurately reflects me and my work.